Deus Ver4 Wait May Be Over

Norvic

LP or Leisure Promotions are only a UK dealer but Regtons are the official main Importer/Distributor of all things XP in the UK,everything has too come through them.

Its gonna be pay time for the XP crew 1000000 probes and coil gonna be sold in a week 

RR

On 1/24/2017 at 5:49 PM, RickUK said:

It will be great news for many,but me personally i much prefer and use the original version 2,both of my machines have that installed,did try 3.2 but went straight back to the original version.Just my personal choice of course,the latest version may have many new features but its mainly aimed at nugget hunting with the higher freq's,and as a 'general rule' we dont go nugget hunting here in the UK,even if we did it would be with a PI machine anyway i would have thought.

Hi Rick, What does the version 2, do that the 3.2 don't do? My Deus has the 3.2, Do you think the .2 would do better on coins? Thanks Dean

26 minutes ago, Dean Stone said:

Hi Rick, What does the version 2, do that the 3.2 don't do? My Deus has the 3.2, Do you think the .2 would do better on coins? Thanks Dean

I went back to V2 myself after trying V3.2 for over a year. The quality of the audio in V2 is much better. The audio in V3.2 is very digital whereas V2 the audio has a lot more "colour" to it. Its not to much an issue relic hunting but for parks and the like, the audio difference between coins/jewellery and junk is a lot pronounced than V3.2. 

• Like 1

My question I have with the V 4 is my 11 inch that I already have is good for the trash can ? Now that's if I stay in V 4 are will I have to reload v 3.2 to use my old 11 Inch coil ?

I see the new round coil is a 9 inch. I'm wondering if I had the old 9 would it too be the same maybe like my 11 inch ?

What I'm thinking has a bad smell to it if that is true on a old coil and a costly one.

Chuck

PS if this holds true I have a XP  for sale maybe soon

39 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

My question I have with the V 4 is my 11 inch that I already have is good for the trash can ? Now that's if I stay in V 4 are will I have to reload v 3.2 to use my old 11 Inch coil ?

I see the new round coil is a 9 inch. I'm wondering if I had the old 9 would it too be the same maybe like my 11 inch ?

What I'm thinking has a bad smell to it if that is true on a old coil and a costly one.

Chuck

PS if this holds true I have a XP  for sale maybe soon

No your 11"  will work perfectly on V4 on its existing 4-18 kHz, 100% sure of that.

• Like 1