What Can You Buy With 20 Oz's Of Placer Gold?

1 hour ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Does this mean Handigard is gonna need to start wearin' makeup n let his hair grow out..? :rolleyes:

Swamp

The Handegard passed away in Nov. I did a tribute video for him on my YT channel. "Bearkat4160".

Well, that rig should make you some serious money - good investment, and an incredibly nice setup.
We just finished using and identical setup for war zone images during a USO tour, and the results were fantastic.
Best of luck/fun.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dgatleyDP said:
Well, that rig should make you some serious money - good investment, and an incredibly nice setup.
We just finished using and identical setup for war zone images during a USO tour, and the results were fantastic.
Best of luck/fun.

Thanks man...good to hear it did so good for you guys! It is a beast...

20 hours ago, flakmagnet said:

I do love Canon equipment. How is to handhold?

And, what do you edit with?

Have fun…

The grip is awesome, used it today. I edit with Final Cut Pro X on a Mac Mini. Little 4K editing monster. 

how're you gonna mount that on your drone? Might need jet thrusters...are you still dredging or has Oregon outlawed dredging now?

Ps, whats your recommendation on a drone under $700 ballpark with camera and monitor included and a good range ? Is it better to get a under $100 drone for starters before a more expensive one?

-Tom V., Ps, I own a Canon SX50 myself..

5 hours ago, tvanwho said:

how're you gonna mount that on your drone? Might need jet thrusters...are you still dredging or has Oregon outlawed dredging now?

Ps, whats your recommendation on a drone under $700 ballpark with camera and monitor included and a good range ? Is it better to get a under $100 drone for starters before a more expensive one?

-Tom V., Ps, I own a Canon SX50 myself..

Haha, I have 2 DJI Phantom 4's with their own camera, but there are drones made that will carry this sucker. I would get a new Phantom 3 or used Phantom 4 in that price range. Don't get a cheap one, you'll regret it later. I think I will get the new P4 Pro soon as it has a better and bigger sensor. And yes, dredging is banned in Oregon now. I went to Idaho last season but didn't do so well there. Might try it again this season different location...not really sure yet.