Good News For The 19inch Zed Coil

Jen58

Hi Jen say G'day to Mike hope you are both sleeping better. 

Tell young Mike l good on him it is a nice piece and well worth the effort.

For everyone on here l know Mike, Jen and young Mike personally and they are great friendly helpful people and have a wealth of knowledge,  built up by many many years of getting out and detecting.  It's good to see Jen posting again,  now to get the two Mike's back onto the forums posting again in their own time.

Actually young Mike who found the nugget  isn't  as young as he looks, hè is a quiet unasuming bloke that doesn't say much but has a wealth of knowledge and has been detecting for a very long time he is the type of person that when he does speak it's worth listening to because like his parents he speaks from experience.

• Like 4

Thankyou all

yes our son has been detecting since he was 12, so thats about 31 years now.

he also found this one with the 14 inch coil.. with the Gpz7000

i didn't ask him what the setting's were. 

Sourdough scott Lol ...i should take a side view pic, it may weigh more .. lol

IMG_3228.JPG

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Jen58 said:

Thankyou all

yes our son has been detecting since he was 12, so thats about 31 years now.

he also found this one with the 14 inch coil.. with the Gpz7000

i didn't ask him what the setting's were. 

Sourdough scott Lol ...i should take a side view pic, it may weigh more .. lol

Good to see you on line.

My boys started in 1980 at Wedderburn and Maryborough, but they put it on hold to chasing the local girls. The youngest got married to a Maryborough girl. His 4 boys are nearly off his hands and I am sure he will get back into it.

• Like 2

There must be SOME mistake ... that coil can't find missed or deep gold!  :ph34r:

I know for a fact it can find small gold too.  My last nugget with it was just .12 g.

Thanks for your post.

Mitchel

• Like 2

Thankyou again everyone

hi kiwijw (baby bro ) (  i have to start counting backwards with my age :biggrin: ) 

our son came down of course to wish me happy birthday,  he then drops the 17 grammer in my hand, and i look at him.. then with a cheeky smile he drops the bigger one in my hand.. he found them both just last week.

i go " oh is that for me???? ". He laughs and says " nice try mum :rolleyes: :laugh:"

but he is happy enough to share his spot with us.. 

he did give me a gift, it wasnt gold. But it was something i really liked, and a great big cuddle. 

• Like 6

Top stuff, the Z19 has already found some brilliant pieces of gold, and has only been out over summer here in Oz, which has been either stinking hot or really wet. It's going to pull some good stuff over the coming cooler, hopefully drier months. 

• Like 1