How To Report Objectionable Content On The Forum

Steve Herschbach

Quick question - I haven't really browsed much via phone until lately and I just realized that often when I touch the screen to scroll it turns the little flag in someone's post blue. Does that mean I've been flagging a lot of posts as objectionable on accident?

Steve, maybe I wear rose colored glasses but this is a good group and I've never seen any objectionable content on your forum.   However, assuming that it's advisable for us to know how to report objectionable posts, maybe you should make this a "sticky" so that it stays at the top of the page?

• Like 2

Not a bad idea. I am not a fan of forums that start with a lot of pinned topics, so I keep them at a minimum.

The reason this forum gets on so well is that it is made clear that is the way it must be. Not a lot of objectionable content makes it to the forum, but if you've never seen it it was because I saw it first or somebody else reported it. Spammers hit regularly, in fact I nailed one just a few days ago.

I have popups blocked so don't know if there are any bad links. Usually out of practice I try not to let my cursor hover over any ads as they are probably the riskiest where a click through could be injected. So far this is one of the cleanest forums I have come across.

This has nothing to do with ads or pop ups. I am talking about objectionable posts by forum members. There are no advertising pop ups on this forum and never will be. We are talking links in posts. The banner ads here are served by Google or Amazon and not likely to be an issue. They pay for the forum in fact.