How And Why I Review Metal Detectors

Dayuuummm Steve, that was one helluva read. How's your fingers?  :D

I'll reiterate once again. Between you and Chris, (and a few select others in the internet world), I've learned more about gold prospecting in the last couple years from reading your guy's forum posts, internet sites, and books (Chris), than I probably would've ever learned in at least 10 years, if I'd had to research all this information on my own.

I'm like you… I tell it like it is and don't subscribe to any of the politically correct BS that so many authors/writers these days have succumb to. Keep your writings and posts coming. My little pea brain is like a sponge soaking everything up I possibly can.  :o

Well,I was going to respond,but now its bedtime,lol.

You are well known as a man with integrety. For a guy like me,who is very passionate about detecting,but have a very limited time to fo so,the work guys like you,Keith S., Tom,etc help improve my skills immensely.

BTW..kinda good your not a relic hunter since your in my neck of the woods now,lol. Just kidding of course.

Steve, your intregrity, honesty and extreme experience are why I always point people to your site...they simply cannot get a more well-rounded opinion.

I read everything you write and continue to learn and gain insights that would otherwise elude me... 

thanks

fred

I have known Steve for a very long time. In that time I have not spent as much actual time with him as I would like to have. We both resided in Alaska, but with 400 miles between us. His knowledge and willingness to share it with others has always been his strong point.

He does have one annoying habit though, at least to me. He has this habit of coming along behind me by a few feet and finding nuggets I missed. :laugh:

• Like 1