I'll be heading back down next month permanently. I'm picking up a Z on my way out to supplement my gb2 and my AT pro. I'll let you know how it goes. Probably late June or July I'll start posting from the Southern Andes. Been researching Ecuador for 2 years and I am pretty confidant in my findings. The good thing is that most gold producing areas have never seen a detector and the villagers and herders are friendly and welcoming in my area of focus. My jump off point has only been visited by 3 gringos in the past several years and none of them had a machine like mine, a gb2. Many ask me why Ecuador? 1...I am tired of pinhead nuggets and trash. 2...I found more gold in one month down there than any year or two combined in the USA. 3...The USA has become a place I no longer enjoy living. 4...I fell in love with the rural people and their culture.

Off to another adventure.

Teddy

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2017 at 0:36 PM, reelseaman said:

Many ask me why Ecuador? 1...I am tired of pinhead nuggets and trash. 2...I found more gold in one month down there than any year or two combined in the USA. 3...The USA has become a place I no longer enjoy living. 4...I fell in love with the rural people and their culture?

I hope you find what you are looking for on your adventure, in addition to the gold.  I, for one, will be looking forward to reports.  

• 2 years later...
On 13/3/2017 at 4:10, reelseaman said:

¿Alguien aquí en Ecuador?

hola vivo en españa y tengo un proximo proyecto de deteccion en ecuador con garrett atx  conozco muy bien mineria en ecuador aluvial ,primaria tengo experiencia y pronto estoy de retorno en ecuador 

On 3/4/2017 at 21:11, hawkeye said:

Espero que encuentres lo que buscas en tu aventura, además del oro. Yo, por mi parte, estaré esperando los informes.  

hola ud esta en ecuador ?? yo tengo un proyecto de mineria en ecuador con garrett atx vivo en españa ,conozco la selva en el oriente en ecuador ,conozco muchas reservas aluviales muy interesante 

I worked there for about a year back in 96.