What Is Your Ultimate Detecting Goal

On 3/13/2017 at 2:43 PM, Lunk said:

My goal is to be the first person to detect on Mars, but if I only make it as far as the land downunder I'll be happy. ?

Mmmmm.... Mars, nice juicy red dirt.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 14/03/2017 at 9:56 PM, Northeast said:

Short term = 

- crack the gram mark (thought I had yesterday but it was .94).

So, about a month ago this was one of my short term goals. Back near the spot I got the .94 grammer today and found 2 more bits for .45 of a gram. 

And last dig for the day - smashed my goal :biggrin:

I've found over 70 bits of gold for a grand total of about 9 grams - mostly fly shit as I like to call it - and 95% with the Z. 

This one was 11.05 grams :cool:

IMG_3098.thumb.JPG.157ae8d93716617706a49bdc189892bd.JPGIMG_3097.thumb.JPG.4d338fc162cf58497285d2fcb2d22a95.JPG

• Like 6

My goal would have to be for Lu to find an ouncer!  I've exceeded that a couple of times.  My sub-goal is to detect in Australia.  My sub-sub-goal is to be 'productive' with a metal detector where I live in Southern California.

Mitchel

• Like 1

It seems I have to change my goals. After a 5.8 ouncer I now am headed to find a pounder. One pound isn't to much to ask for. I believe it's possible. I know I will do it. I keep telling myself and my wife I will bring home a pounder. 

Cheers

John

• Like 3

5 hours ago, whitebutler said:

It seems I have to change my goals. After a 5.8 ouncer I now am headed to find a pounder. One pound isn't to much to ask for. I believe it's possible. I know I will do it. I keep telling myself and my wife I will bring home a pounder. 

Cheers

John

Don't set the target low, go metric 1 Kg (31+ ounces) GO FOR IT MATE.