More Gold Recovered From Colombias "El Dorado"

LipCa wanted to post this but is having copy and paste issues with the forum, so I am doing it for him. Always here to help folks!

"Workers from Global Diving & Salvage, Inc. have been searching the bottom of Lake Guatavita since January 2014, looking for the treasure of the legendary “Lost City of Gold”, also known as Manõa, that is associated with the legend of the El Dorado."

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/colombia-treasure-hunters-could-have-found-el-dorado/

An account of attempts to drain the lake to recover the treasure....

http://www.saexplorers.org/system/files/magazine/sae-mag-8g-lake-guatavita.pdf

Hi Steve,

This is such a great story!  I had read about such a lake, perhaps there are others as well. 
The fascination with the Inca gold is truly addictive, and I can see why so many have tried and failed.
Thanks for you and Lipca for bringing us up to date...

Yes, cutting can pasting can be problematic.  There might be more to Lipcas cut/paste issues, but I found that clicking on the switch image, on top left corner is the key...

Cut what you want to save, click on the switch, paste, then click switch image again to return back to the reply box.  Simple.  Hope this helps!

I am still working on how to cut/paste, with the cut/paste portion color highlighted...

Gary/Largo

More news......

My son emailed the company that did the salvage.....  their reply was that the story was all a hoax by the people that put out the news report.  Seems all the articles are phony and are for entertainment purposes only.

Part of it is true...See where they tried to drain the lake in the 1500's

The gold artifacts in the pics are real too

post-207-0-82726700-1411104402_thumb.jpg

More news......

My son emailed the company that did the salvage.....  their reply was that the story was all a hoax by the people that put out the news report.  Seems all the articles are phony and are for entertainment purposes only.

Part of it is true...See where they tried to drain the lake in the 1500's

The gold artifacts in the pics are real too

Yes that "news" site does make up all of their articles, usually with a hint of truth as a basis.

At the top of the page they have a link to their disclaimer.

"DISCLAIMER

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

- See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/#sthash.uOveaL8p.dpuf"

Yes that "news" site does make up all of their articles, usually with a hint of truth as a basis.

Kinda like the Onion. Just a hint of truth to keep it real.