How Much Would You Pay For VLF Type Discrimination At PI Type Depths?

Chase

It is a old post and I agree we shouldn’t be paying more for a VLF. That’s the reason I put money down for a Simplex not just because I’m cheap but wanted to see if it’s as great as it looks.

I would appreciate it on how you use the word old . Let’s just say mature.haha

Chuck 

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Chase

It is a old post and I agree we shouldn’t be paying more for a VLF. That’s the reason I put money down for a Simplex not just because I’m cheap but wanted to see if it’s as great as it looks.

I would appreciate it on how you use the word old . Let’s just say mature.haha

Chuck 

I never used the word "old" in my post, I know how sensitive you are.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

I’m wondering just how many was sold ? Another thing is why the news on this detector went dead like it’s no more.

You can’t sell something if you don’t let people know what you got and let guys like me think that I can’t live without it.

I see that some detector companies that’s sitting on their rear and not letting the public know what they have to offer could fall by the wayside.

Nokta/Makro should count their blessings that they have Dilek. It’s just too bad others don’t have her .

When White’s had Tom he too was another that was a asset to his company .His replacement is Jack I believe and I don’t think he’s been on this forum.

I know advertising cost but with all the great forums they could keep some of that expense down.

The three fastest communication is telephone telegraph and tell a woman. But in this case when it comes to detectors it’s tell a guy.

Chuck 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I see a couple people have posted this video. I don’t put much faith in videos myself. Have you used this detector personally? If so, what do you think of it?

I have to test in the near future

• Like 1

Steve, thanks for this topic. I would be willing to pay $12k (or more) for a machine that punches as deep as the GPZ and discriminates for iron (and lead...?) with little or no sensitivity loss for gold. I live in the motherlode country where most areas are so loaded with trash that the only remaining detecting option is to do VLF-bedrock hunting with ferrous indicator (not necessarily using discrimination though), i.e. GM1000. I am certain that so much more gold could be recovered here if such a detector would exist, and 12k would be paid off in no time. However, I do believe that this is an academic question. I am not an electronic expert, but I do not believe that identifying gold a foot deep in iron and lead-littered trash is possible at all without significant performance loss. Hopefully, I am proven wrong one day!