Diamond Prospecting Article

• 1 month later...

Great article Fred.  Thanks for passing it on. Based on the article is sounds like there is great potential in the US for finding diamonds other than in Arkansas.  Oh for whatever reason the link didn't work but I get the ICMJ so I looked it up on the on-line version of the magazine.

Terry

You do need a subscription to access articles online but that's not the problem. They did a makeover of the ICMJ website and it looks real nice. But the search, links, and navigation are really messed up. The link in Fred's post is now broken, and all the old links on my website that point to the ICMJ website that I have checked are now broken.

It may be the website navigation has been fundamentally changed and all old links have broken, which is a website disaster. Worse, I could not seem to get to this article using the search function or even manually navigating there. The links go to the wrong articles. I gave up and that's a bad sign. Hopefully they get it straightened out.

I sent an email letting them know which was acknowledged.

• Like 1

If they get it fixed, can someone give us a heads up? I'd like to subscribe now that I have a physical address that I can always receive mail, but I want to be able to read articles online too. Figure I'll wait until it's sorted out first and then subscribe.

13 hours ago, jasong said:

If they get it fixed, can someone give us a heads up? I'd like to subscribe now that I have a physical address that I can always receive mail, but I want to be able to read articles online too. Figure I'll wait until it's sorted out first and then subscribe.

I am watching my author's page where currently every article link goes to the exact same article by somebody else! I guess when that gets fixed it will be a good sign. They are aware of the issue.