Cant Wait To Use My Detector

So I've had my AT Gold for about a month now and have not been able to use it due to weather. I took a trip to the California bay area 2 weeks ago and got turned at Donner Pass. Luckily it was only for about an hour. I spent a day in San Francisco at Alcatraz then later at Pier 39. The next day a took a drive down to Santa Cruz in hopes of the weather clearing up but all it did was rain. My days off are during the week so it sucks everyone's working when I'm off lol. Now we are expecting another storm here in the Reno area so no hopes in using it this week either. So far I have the AT Gold detector and a pin pointer and just ordered a coil cover. Does anyone have any other items that they recommend that I will need?

The AT Gold is a great little detector. There are places where it out does my CTX which is usually in highly mineralized soil. Leshe makes a good digging trowel. We have the big coil for beach hunting. If your looking for nuggets your heading the wrong way go east! 

strick 

• Like 2

Hey there Mrdingo21

I can't wait to use mine ether. I just walked in the door from surgery. Rotator cuff, posterior labrum tear, and bunch other garbage. All I could think about was my Minelab. Unfortunately I'll be out if the game for a few weeks. ??

Cheers and best of luck out there

John

• 8 months later...

Been awhile since I've posted but I have been busy with work and school. My wife got me a few things so I can hopefully find time to give this new hobby a try. Let me know what else would you suggest I buy? Also where should I begin to detect, I live in Reno, NV.

starter.jpg

• Like 1

Bunks hermit pick

image.png

• Like 2

trash pouch

• Like 1