Anyone Using External Speaker On Garrett Z-Lynk ?

I sure am and I am very happy with it! Will be writing up a full review soon. However, I use it with detectors that have external speakers already so have never tried plugging an external speaker into the Z-Lynk. Tell you what though, I will give it a try just to see if it can power an external speaker well enough without the use of an amp/booster. I do not have a GPX however if that was your thought so will use the ATX as the next closest thing.

Great thank you. I want the pro sonic for the speaker but I like the z link for the battery life. And  the z link has a direct plug for my atx so that would be nice. I been trying to decide between the two. The I seen the deteknix pro that has wireless head phones! 

Yes I agree with u there. I had a blue tooth wireless set up the aptx low latency I had the option of using the wireless head phones or use the transmitter and receiver. I loved being completely wireless but if it was real noisey I got out my better quality headphones and used the transmitter. But most of the time i went wireless, just so nice and they were light weight!

According to garret the z link was designed strictly for headphone use so some type of booster would probably be required. Thanks tho 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Bump 

Ok anyone since tried the z-lynk with an external speaker