Dodgy Gold Mine Sales

I was doing a quick search of gold mine sales in Australia to suss out the market.  Came across this gold mine sales mob who have cut and copied my gumtree ads and added random pictures??wtf

http://www.goldminesales.com.au/index.php/component/osproperty/hillview-gold-project-wa

This is a hard rock mine I own that they have listed as an alluvial mine.  Disturbingly it has 175 views and god knows how many people have been tricked thinking the ads are real.

I have sent enquiries in but have not recieved responses yet.

We try very hard to provide a quality service with our lease sales and am pretty pissed about someone taking potential customers for a ride.

• Like 1

Bugger must be out there working, this is another one of mine, he got a nice pan full of nuggets of this one.  I better get out there and help him! Haha ??

http://www.goldminesales.com.au/index.php/component/osproperty/chesterfield-gold-project

And this ad here he has stolen my photos from somewhere else, thats my missus hand ! Not my lease this time at least.

http://www.goldminesales.com.au/index.php/component/osproperty/wa-gold-mining-lease

• Like 2

Dang! You Ausies sure have a wide variety of snakes. We have some what the same problem here but the people who could do a lot toward putting a stop to it keep wimping out. What is it with gold that brings these people out from under their rocks?

• Like 1

Crazy! I am not familiar with that website or the country or claims... is he using your photos to sell HIS claims?(100% pathetic)

OR Is he actually selling claims that aren't even HIS?(200% pathetic) 

That sux man. Especially if he does like the California claim sellers and says "feel free to go sample the claim before it sells"...

• Like 1

On 13/04/2017 at 11:00 PM, Paulito said:

Crazy! I am not familiar with that website or the country or claims... is he using your photos to sell HIS claims?(100% pathetic)

OR Is he actually selling claims that aren't even HIS?(200% pathetic) 

That sux man. Especially if he does like the California claim sellers and says "feel free to go sample the claim before it sells"...

First 2 claims are mine with his photos from somewhere else.  Last one belongs to someone else but has a picture of my nuggets from somewhere else.

No idea what his intentions are as I have still had no response.  Hopefully no one is silly enough to give him money without checking who the owners are though.

• 3 months later...
On 4/13/2017 at 0:55 PM, Trent King said:

I was doing a quick search of gold mine sales in Australia to suss out the market.  Came across this gold mine sales mob who have cut and copied my gumtree ads and added random pictures??wtf

http://www.goldminesales.com.au/index.php/component/osproperty/hillview-gold-project-wa

This is a hard rock mine I own that they have listed as an alluvial mine.  Disturbingly it has 175 views and god knows how many people have been tricked thinking the ads are real.

I have sent enquiries in but have not recieved responses yet.

We try very hard to provide a quality service with our lease sales and am pretty pissed about someone taking potential customers for a ride.

Hi Trent

If you can email us at contact@goldexploration.com.au and point out what is yours please?

We started the website just as a service to help smaller guys advertise their mines and lease's- but have found a few unscrupulous "brokers" trying to take advantage. We don't charge any listing fee's or anything to buy or sell or any brokerage fee's. 

We try and weed out the crap, but it still slips through. 

On 8/16/2017 at 10:54 PM, GoldMineSales said:

Hi Trent

If you can email us at contact@goldexploration.com.au and point out what is yours please?

We started the website just as a service to help smaller guys advertise their mines and lease's- but have found a few unscrupulous "brokers" trying to take advantage. We don't charge any listing fee's or anything to buy or sell or any brokerage fee's. 

We try and weed out the crap, but it still slips through. 

GMS,

Out of curiosity I checked out your website, IMHO you could of make it much easier for you to removed these bogus ads much sooner if you a "Contact" link on your website, I looked everywhere and couldn't find a contact link, so if you do indeed have one you should make it easier to find!!