Reached My Goal - Twice!

Found them in the first 30 minutes this morning and by the time I was finished after lunch it looked like a war zone in the near vicinity - but could only get another tiddler.   The 2 bigger ones were within 5 feet of each other.

Will slowly work my way out from that spot.  It's in hilly/undulating bush with lots of old timers holes around it so chaining not really an option.  Might get some type of thin metal hoe and scratch out a 20 X 2 metre shape, search it, scratch out another one, search it, etc. 

P.S. I did pack up the war zone :wink:

• Like 4

Thanks Fred.

Yup, focused on the next goal now.  Have ordered a B&Z to see if that can liven up a few more targets in the area. I have been thinking about a B&Z for ages - this was the impetus required :cool:

Adam.  

• Like 1

Out for 4 hours this morning. Tried some different settings on the Z around where I got the nice bits last week.  

Got 2 targets with General/Difficult that I hadn't identified last week with HY in either Normal or Diff. 

Tested those 2 targets with HY in Norm and Diff today but couldn't hear either. Both ended up being nails but was interesting that HY knocked them off the radar. 

Ended up with 1 bit of yellow for the day - not as impressive as last week though :sleep:.   .59 grams. 

B&Z hopefully arriving tomorrow :cool:

IMG_3131.thumb.JPG.c7cbcb4df5ffe073d6b6b22c17472f65.JPG

• Like 2