Metal Detector Buying Advice

hello masters.
Electron and gold coins come out in the area we are in. Can you give me machine advice?
maximum 1500 $

When purchasing a typical consumer metal detector you have a few basic choices. There are general purpose coin, relic, and jewelry detectors. Some of these are waterproof to ten feet. There are diving detectors that are waterproof to 100 feet or more. And there are specialized gold prospecting detectors. Well known popular brands in the United States include Bounty Hunter, Detector Pro, Fisher, Garrett, Makro, Minelab, Nokta, Teknetics, Tesoro, White's and XP

Some examples of popular models sold in the United States:

1. Budget General Purpose Detector - Garrett Ace 250

2. General Pupose Detectors - Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab X-Terra 705, Minelab CTX 3030, White's MXT, and XP Deus

3. Diving Detectors - Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Excalibur, White's Surf PI

4. Gold Prospecting Detectors - Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000, Tesoro Lobo, White's GMT

Depending what country you are in there may be other choices. If you are new to this, stick with popular models made by mainstream manufacturers. Where it can be had, local dealer support and knowledge can be critical. Know what the warranty is, and who will handle the warranty if the need arises.

• Like 1

Thank you my master. I can not afford to try detectors like you.
I work with xp gmp.
This device has less depth. I have a feeling of jumping in the electron coins.
Greetings from mysia..

You are welcome.

You have an excellent metal detector. The XP Gold Maxx Power is as good as any of the detectors I listed on my general purpose list. You can get deeper by using something like a Minelab GPX 5000 with a large coil, but you will have to dig everything. Deep seeking detectors have no effective ability to discriminate.

If success is lacking, concentrating on research and better locations will pay off more than constantly changing detectors.

• Like 1