Replacement Detector Stand & Armrest For Minelab CTX 3030 & GPZ 7000

This only fits the newer Minelab CTX 3030 and all GPZ 7000 units. Most people like me probably only want a replacement stand but for $15.00 with free shipping it is hard to complain. Except about the stand being so flimsy in the first place!

Minelab Kit part #3011-0283 https://store.minelab.com/product-p/3011-0283.htm

replacement-detector-stand-armrest-minelab-ctx-3030-gpz-7000.jpg

• Like 2

Steve,

I want someone to design a stand that will let you release the detector and it will be much higher than just laying it on the ground.  If there were two legs that could be popped out of the stand (just like propping it up against a tree or bush) then it would take a lot of pressure off the shaft and coil ears when digging.  It could be free-standing like a tripod.

I know people who have broken the 7000 shaft because it was propped against their leg, belly or whatever as it began to slide and they were digging a target.  I have broken coil ears on the 3030 coils for that reason.  I lean it against me and try to dig wet beach sand at the same time.  Snap ...

You don't want to lay these detectors in the water or sometimes in the dust.

Do you get what I mean?

Mitchel

If you fix the bungy strap on its way up to your shoulder at the base of the screen, holds the Z control end nicley off the ground when you release the handle. Freds Mod looks after the control end leaves the Z handle easy to get at and makes the Z easier to swing, works a charm.

That`s a good price for the replacement stand.