Mining Claims Map Updates

Gosh it's that time again. Spring has sprung across all the states and prospecting is going into full swing for the season.

Land Matters updated their Mining Claims Maps last Friday morning. We also updated them on the 15th of May and May 1 and April 15 - you get the idea.

In any case Land Matters always provides the most up to date claims mapping available at any price. We serve up thousands of these maps every hour and those numbers keep growing so I know folks are getting their prospecting mojo on with the help of Land Matters. That's a good thing!  :biggrin:

We've got some new tools coming soon to make your research even easier and more productive. Keep an eye out for those updates soon.

For those of you who are Claims Advantage Members you may have noticed there has been a significant change to one of the most famous mining districts in California. New ground opening up for the first time since 1890.  This is a major opportunity for any serious prospector. :ph34r:

Here's the number of claims closed so far this mining year:

59344dc2c4d65_ScreenShot2017-06-04at10_51_33AM.png.133814b8123f0ab17e679a6e0dc63aec.png

Land matters has provided maps of all those 27,127 Closed Claims for our Claims Advantage Members.

• Like 6

i was a member but i could only get it in zip file format ,it was sooo slow, I would like to renew my membership but was wondering if there is a faster format, ?

Hi pax. Thanks for your support of Land Matters. I'm sorry you are having difficulty. I'm sure if you contact the director she will do what it takes to get things working for you.

What format for the report would be better for you? We picked the zip format because it's the most common but if you have an alternative you would like we can try to give a choice.

What did you find slow about the report? Did you unzip the zip file? If you try to use the reports without unzipping them first it would be very slow.

I test the reports on an old windows XP machine before they go out and I've had no problems with them being slow. If others have experienced slow Claims Advantage Reports please let me know here or at the contact above.

Barry