If paul chops off any more toes with my pick he probably will have to switch to wearing clogs instead of his flip flop dress shoes. They may end up keeping him over there for the circus. I guess ill have to get another zed man for my gold sites this winter.  Best of luck Nurse paulus. Lol

• Like 1

Hi everybody, had to come in for a short stint for fish unloads, just thought I would drop in and and let you all know that Paul is A OK :smile: Having a great time with us blokes. I won't elaborate further than that, as this will be his story to tell. Reckon we might need a crowbar to pry him out of North Queensland though :laugh: 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

Maybe the monsoon rains will wash him out if he is still there when they hit. :laugh:  .

JW :smile:

I'm sure he could use a good washing. I sure wish he had KWs' camera skills.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven`t heard from him for a week or so, suspect he`s having a ball with the GHs. Smoke signal rumour is the GoG has been treating him well, living the dream.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Norvic said:

Haven`t heard from him for a week or so, suspect he`s having a ball with the GHs. Smoke signal rumour is the GoG has been treating him well, living the dream.

Hi mate, have just got in from bush and was catching up on some work emails ect before a camp. Paul is doing well, think he has about 12 days or something to go. He has settled into our way of life like a duck to water and has got our North Queensland cussing nearly down to a fine art:laugh: Reckon he might have a few yarns to tell when he hits town.:smile:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I hope we don't leave it to Paul to be the only one to tell us about his adventure.  His memory is not quite the same as the mates he has been with so we want the REAL story in addition to his ... if possible.

The yarn ... oh the YARN ... will any of us hear it all?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Have a NQ torture apparatus set up in his house, we`ll get the whole yarn and nothing but the whole yarn. d d do don`t yo you worry about that.

Dave, tell him I`ve searched his house inside out and can`t find the promised chocolate, think he`s been pulling my leg.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Norvic,

What kind of chocolate did he promise you?  I'll make sure you get it ... if he has eaten all of it!

Mitchel

• Haha 1