Nah, nah, the boozer is a section of the separator where the real work is carried out, you graduate to that section only after a lot of experience in the loading end, tis a critical and exacting part of the process that requires exact concentration and dedication, otherwise top results may not be achieved.

• Haha 2

Australia 2018

Entry #1

Hey Fred,

I hope to do a better job of documenting this year. I have a new camera and computer plus a external hard drive to dump pictures and videos on.  I plan to go to WA and will probably have a lot of quiet evenings/nights too keep the video journal up.

I will start off in Queensland with a get together with the Goldhounds first, (as Norvic will be out of town chasing the yellow and the barra by the time I get there.)

Dale will pick me up in Cairns this year on the 9th of May. 

Will do a meet up with Dave and Tremain probably at Dave's. (Nice digs, pool, barrel of coldies, great tucker!)

Then run down to Dimbulah to pick up my Subaru and camping gear from Norvic's. 

Not sure then....Don't know if we will do a mission right away in Queensland or if I will drive over to West Australia for the first mission.

Haven't decided the route to take yet Fred and if I will use the Subaru to go out WA or pay for a proper fourby Hi lux. I truly dislike washboard roads.Too old for them. 

Trent could chime in and let me know if I would be better served with a Hilux in WA...although I think I know that answer....But I am still an apprentice!

That's it for now.

Going to start a new thread for the trip if that's ok Steve.

Thanks for getting me on it Fred..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You've come a long way! Still have the arrowhead you gave me. Big Gold!

57.jpg

• Like 2