Paul was the fellow that introduced me to the Hipstick, in fact sent me one. Since then even with the 14 it is always on the belt, like the pick it is a necessary MD accessory of nugget hunting. Thus I`m going to reinforce what Fred says, Hipstick & Swing-arm is the go with the 19, Paul. 

Back to our friendly big nugget challenge, my batteries are charged, just spending a few quality days with the grand kids a Deus, a CTX and a Nox chasing a few coins in their parks and having fun in the big smoke. Now that exposure to the big smoke no doubt will get me longing for the bush and into nugget chasing mode. 

May the biggest nugget win and may we have a few drinks and a good old brag wag around a camp fire to celebrate and repeat it all again in 19. Regardless is going to be a red hot, no pulling punches, blood & sweat challenge. For the first NQ punch put the toys away, grab the Hipstick & Swingarm and go with the big gun Z.

• Like 5

Paul,

Good catch on the mechanics of your rig.  You can get to know them pretty good so you stay safe.

Now for that body of yours ... you said:

"While I was out yesterday evening with the 19  I realized I am not up to speed with it yet... My shoulder was killing me in no time. Not the perfect starter coil for the season.

Think I will break out the ZEQ 800 today and see how she goes...."

You must work your way into things. (Fred's advice.)  I'm here to tell you the worst thing about the 800 is its weight.  (What?  The 7000/14/19 is the heavy beast you say.)

I've been using the 800 90% of the time lately (100% on the beach) and I've gotten a few aches and pains from it and my digging arm for sure.  Yesterday I stuck in an overnight-er with the 7000/14 and I now know why many 'dislike' it for the weight.  I've lost my edge over it and it has an edge over me.  Given a few trips I'd be back in shape but by the end of the day I could only swing the 800.

Slow out there big man.  You'll have to work your way into Norvic's condition again.  It's too bad you couldn't do some yoga while doing all that driving.  You would be more ready for the weeks ahead of you.  Muscle pain goes away with time and a good massage but don't look for Trent when you need that one!

Good luck.

Mitchel

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

Master of misinformation....

Just some caravans, but no park..

Keep trying...?

Oh Paul ........ Do we really need to play these games.

8am this morning, Meeka caravan park parked in front of the ablution block.

Again - be afraid

You're in my territory now.

BB

• Like 1
  • Haha 2