14 hours ago, Bada Bing said:

Oh Paul ........ Do we really need to play these games.

8am this morning, Meeka caravan park parked in front of the ablution block.

Again - be afraid

You're in my territory now.

BB

I was across the street with my binos....

The car was bait

Lolol

Actually I was getting a shower and some coffee.....

• Like 1

Looks like that "capacitive discharge anti-drone thingo" is a goer Paul, BBs getting desperate and leading you behind the loo to get a proper lock, although judging by the gold, Paul might be over with JW, but the ground looks WA. I`m confused but a bit dirty about :minelab:sending you a working coil.

• Haha 1

Righto went out for day in back yard today, see if I can score a few to answer THE challenge. Nothing of size but tis a start, centre one is a speci. about a gram in it I guestimate. Ya gotta love the Z, these were all just a slight repeatable signals at depth, in ground that was "declared" flogged out over 30 years ago. Bloody good fun........

Now where`s that bigun ?????????? Whose name is on it Paul or Vic ?????????

20180622_162252.thumb.jpg.db2b1da0f3e79de2ca60b2a3e706ad7e.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Where is the big un is right.  .

I'm soaking in it but haven't come with any size yet..

Trent is a little wary to send me off on my own  too far yet...lol....reminds me of Vic...lol

We reconned an area today that would do me for ten years!

And on it goes..leader Norvic.

dam

• Like 2

Hey Paul, good to see you made it over the other side of OZ all A OK. Make the most of it mate, cool climate, flat country, a very knowledgeable host. Have fun, and find some gold.?  PS,back from the USA, had a great time. Though the tipping side of things did my head in at times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ya spot on there Paul, I’m not getting the blame for being the first Aussie to lose you, although that wouldn’t be too hard ?.  

Have you dollied them rocks you collected today yet mate? ?

JW may be ahead on numbers but I got my money on Paul for overall weight in the tiddler contest.

No chance of beating Vic, everyone knows all the big gold is over the east coast ?

Tried out Paul’s little monster hunter today on some of my quartz reef stuff, very impressed. 

Once I lull him into a false sense of security I’ve got some top spots right out in the scrub to get rid of him ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oops, 

7th lesson....always dolly up your samples ave pan before bed...

Dave, this is a tough school master you farmed me out to!!!!

He said he was going to get a 3 foot ruler to keep my attention focused...

And I'm  beginning to wonder if that map thing is for real or just a way to keep me out there wandering for days.

Another magic day will start in about 12 hours ! Can't wait...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good stuff, nothing wrong with bread and butter scraps, they pay the way, the biguns are the cream that are in the dream.

Yeah Trent keep that chain short, the lads enthusiasm could see him get a wee disorientated in our big backyards, plus of coz I don`t want him to have an equal chance........ of coz.:wink:

• Like 1