25 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

Thx Dave and gang, 

all of you in Qld started this....

but I still haven’t got my Barra yet this year.... lolol

Not missing much mate, all the Barra are quite when it is cold, even the pro's that unload to us are catching bugger all ATM. Come on Vic looks like you need to pull your finger out mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah, come on Paul.......we want the video........

Dave, I`m having a top barra year although lousy gold one...........even the tourists are leveling me..............coldest winter days I`ve spent on Hinchinbrook in memory but the barra have been on the chew.............which is weird but becoming the norm...........by the time Paul gets back over here we`ll be in closed barra season but I`ve one in the freezer for him and a few scales under the fileting table.

JW, learn the lingo .....by the time he returns home he`ll be able to sandpaper and bowl a mean underarm ball

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2018 at 3:26 AM, Norvic said:

Yeah, come on Paul.......we want the video........

Dave, I`m having a top barra year although lousy gold one...........even the tourists are leveling me..............coldest winter days I`ve spent on Hinchinbrook in memory but the barra have been on the chew.............which is weird but becoming the norm...........by the time Paul gets back over here we`ll be in closed barra season but I`ve one in the freezer for him and a few scales under the fileting table.

JW, learn the lingo .....by the time he returns home he`ll be able to sandpaper and bowl a mean underarm ball

Hey mate yeah that is strange, to cold in the gulf for Barra. Might even get out for a swing myself shortly, seeing Pauls gold is giving me itchy feet.☺️

• Like 1

Paul,

What town near you had the McDonalds?

Mitchel

• Haha 1