Hi Paul

I was in the National Guard and we did summer camp at Fort Lewis. The locals said, if you can see Mt. Rainier it is going to rain and if you can't, it is raining!  

Welcome home Paul

• Haha 1

Paul,

Welcome back.  (I lost my phone in a similar way about two weeks ago and found it with 'find my device' on a freeway on-ramp.  I had my photos synced and backed up but not my contacts.  There is a difference as it turns out.  More details if you need them because I learned much about Google Accounts I never knew.)

Anyway, I think you should just set up a YouTube Channel.  You don't give access to everything on your Photos account (they look good there and it saves time) but anyone can see any or all of your videos.  I've had a pool video channel for years.

Where will you go at the end of this contract?  I imagine you got your truck from West Los Angeles.

Mitchel

I have a YOUtube channel but i dont like sharing stuff on it---- especially after seeing how people used the Goldhounds and others  videos to  exploit their good nature by following them to their patches.

Facebook is easy for me to upload immediately.... but not everyone on the forum is my friend on FB and some probably would get tired of seeing some of my antics anyway...

In a perfect world for me ---- i could upload directly to a channel here on the forum.---but  I dont even want to guess what kind of gyrukus that would be for Steve. ?

I know that everytime i video somethj9ng with my phone it syncs to my Google photos and i can make albums like i did recently and share a link to that album....

I think, after writing all this, that that Google photos link is probably the best way to go---that wont stuff up the forums servers and it will take minimal time as I learn how to edit videos (if i edit) and get them on the forum as links.

• Like 4