Oh, my ... com' on Paul ... you need to start speaking for yourself.  

As far as packing ... I remember Paul 'packing' a big trailer and a Chevy Suburban across some awful terrain in northern Nevada.  I think neither could be used again shortly after that.

Norvic, you know he can't keep a secret, right?

Mitchel

• Like 2

Well with luck you'll figure out a pidgeon english with him that ya both can rely on after he gets over his bluey.  Till then just open up note pad on your computer and share messages that way ;)  My mates in WA usually just smile an nod knowingly when I start speaking Yankanese.  Hahh!

Hope they use a reliable donkey to get his bags to ya.  Knock on wood I'll arrive full kit next week myself on the other coast.  Luck with the hunt Norvic, Nurse Paul.

• Like 2

Condor, got a Spanish neighbour next door to town house over here in OZ, we`ve been neighbours for 30 years or so, never understood a word in those years but we get along fine and have had many hours of conversation. So Paul and I`ll be AOK, strange thing is I think he and my neighbour understand each other.

DDancer, I think that multiple donkeys have fallen under the weight, how long does it take to fly a couple of bags over???? must be bloody monster bags. Have to talk Sir Richard into getting a bigger plane or a whole string of donkeys.

Beatup, your not wrong Steves on the money for sure.

He is becoming very impatient and even incoherent at times, smoke signalling about some Scot laddie, dark smoke at that, every time he talks about this Scot somehow the word sabotage comes into the conversation, cos I may be misinterpreting the smoke.

Mn, I`ve told him that many stories, confused him proper, so the secrets are hidden cryptographically thus can never be revealed. What secrets..............

• Like 3

Paul have yourself a good long walk about down there so you have lots of stories to tell this winter to us poor boys in Yuma.

• Like 2

So, did they leave them in LA or did they loose them along the way? Don't matter it is still a huge pain in the Buttocks!

As to oz-speak...just remember that "time for tea" means someone is going to feed you food...which is way better than a beverage.

Good luck to you both!

fred

• Like 4

Have at it Paul with great success.

Please, please, please leave Fred something.  He has only found 1.76 oz so far this year.

Lucky bloke.

• Like 4