On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:10 AM, fredmason said:

I am curious , Paul;

was the gpz control box in your checked bags that got delayed?  Or, did you have it in your carry-on? If you showed it to customs and laid it down they surely would return it to you...

Of course if you think you left it home maybe someone could go look for you...

I know what a mess not having my "stuff" made of the first week on Mark's tour...you are not nearly as agitated as I was...

hope it all comes together for you

fred

Oooooooops,

for those of you that noticed I posted a couple of posts in under Norvics sign in....

he was kind enough to let me borrow his laptop, but I wouldn't think he wants me posting stuff for him!!!!:wink:

Here is my post back to you Fred..

It was NOT in my baggage... I honestly cant say if I left it behind or not....( some people on here would remember I left the whole detector on klunker's jeep when I raced the snow to get to AZ) ... so I may have left it.... I wont know until I get back.

It was a rough first two weeks, but we got in a trip to Georgetown and had good success... I swung the 2300... and the Monster..

And I have to remind you I don't have a home Fred.....:biggrin:  everything is in storage in Red Oak Texas

Thanks for your good wishes Fred...

• Like 3

WTG Paul!  You may have found more gold with the monster than any human alive because you didn't have your 7000.

• Like 2

That is great news, Paul!!!  WTG Minelab!

Paul, last time I seen you, you had a trailer... I know you are wanderer and vagabond...I wrongly assumed that you might have a living room in said trailer that some neighbor could peek into...my mistake.

Good hunting to you and Norvic!

fred

• Like 2

No worries JP I`ll be hovering like a hawk in the background, making sure................

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Norvic said:

No worries JP I`ll be hovering like a hawk in the background, making sure................

What Paul didn't tell us it that they are letting Norvic 'borrow' the control unit.  It is on Norvic to make sure it gets back to them and not 'back' to the states!

(Why do I always think of things like this when it comes to Paul?)  haha

Mitchel

No No Mn, Paul contacted ML directly and they dealt with him directly, MLs top offer has naught to do with me except Pauls address (he notified them after they offered) is c/. of me. It is simply the generous human side of ML, also as we of DP know if there is one guy who has a heart of gold it is our fellow member Nurse Paul, it is just magic to see him being on the receiving end of a generous deal.

Just don`t tell him I said this or his bloody hat wont fit and he`ll be prancing around OZ like a bloody peacock............

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, fredmason said:

he is too big for peacock...Giant Emu is the thing!

Friendly, lovable Emu I'd add.  

Are Emus lovable?

• Like 2