My box had inadvertently been shipped to minelab usa with the control screen I had it sent to them because of the dropped pixel issue....

I received a new control screen from them, but did not get the control brain back...since I wasn't the one who sent it in, I never noticed it was missing when it came back...I just added it to the suitcase with all the rest of my prospecting gear

They are in the process of moving right now, but are on it...

I will let you know when they find it.

I have a Queensland name for Nurse Paul, Nurse Tangles.......  not having a lend of ya, well just a wee bit...................

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Randy Lunn said:

Paul, you did not disappoint. Fantastic nugget collection. Well done!

Got to agree Randy, some nice pics there Paul.:smile:.Boy did that little Subaru cover some country in a short period, 5 gold bearing areas in the North of Queensland that I know of.By the sounds he has many stores to tell over various gold fields when Paul finds the time to post. Anyway, all us Goldhounds enjoyed his company in the time he spent with us.:smile: 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

When I was waiting on the control box Norvic and I ran down to Georgetown and hunted s cattle station known to all...completely worked out most say..

Well don't believe everything you here because the ZED and the 19 are magic.

I saw some nice gold come out from down there, some from us.. and some from the others camped there. Nice place to park and camp. 

When we got back home after a week and we went fishing for the elusive winter barramundi... Vic put me on the fish the second day and I hooked up....whatever it was took off screaming sideways to the boat......I couldn't stop it and finally it unhooked.... Well of course my heart rate is now up to about 200...I can't hardly even cast and guess what?

...another hookup....this time he plays fair..makes a good jump and then the fight is on....didn't take too long and he was beside the tinny and in range of Vics net! In the boat he comes...Vic was giving me instructions the whole time!!! Lolol.... He looked up at me and said, "You ve done this before haven't you, I just grinned"...he finished of his statement with, "Well you're a damn site better fisherman than you are a detectorist:biggrin: hahaha...... I had to agree.

Then after we got back to Dimbulah Vic had some personal business and I knew where Georgetown was, so I looked on gumtree and found a Subaru for sale right across town....so I walked over and bought it...

A Forester...I still have it parked in MY shop.... (that i let Vic keep his stuff in too... rent free...):wink:

So then I drove to Georgetown....and that's another story...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Beatup, Pleeeeeeeeze don`t encourage the lad, I wont have any room in his shed for my gear.:wink:

That bloody barra committed suicide, just lost all interest in living, but it was good chewing.........talk about tall tales......where`s me chocolate????????

• Like 2