Oh, that was a little bigger than what I was expecting ?  But considering it is WA I'm not sure was I was expecting something small. 

Looks like it should be successful if you are picking up bits in the wake of the dozer.

Hope the finds keep coming ?

WTG, getting those tiddlers with the 19, assuming at depth beyond the 14, your getting a handle on that 19, good stuff. That biguns coming for sure. 

Now your talkin, that`s the leading Bigun of the season so far, I`m dirty, congrats, I`ve only scraps but a nice one like that`s got me going. Don`t stop you`ll need bigger to hold the lead............. new mission starts tomorrow.

On ya Paul now your soaking in it for sure.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Now your talkin, that`s the leading Bigun of the season so far, I`m dirty, congrats, I`ve only scraps but a nice one like that`s got me going. Don`t stop you`ll need bigger to hold the lead............. new mission starts tomorrow.

On ya Paul now your soaking in it for sure.

Thx Vic... long time coming, but I reckon you gotta pay some dues to do well.... 

Lord knows I have had enough good people give me help thru this gold digging journey spanning the past 10 years!

I made a video, but we were pretty excited, I know I was anyway,! ... I would have to get Steve to bleep out some of the lingo we use here...lol?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

Thx Vic... long time coming, but I reckon you gotta pay some dues to do well.... 

Lord knows I have had enough good people give me help thru this gold digging journey spanning the past 10 years!

I made a video, but we were pretty excited, I know I was anyway,! ... I would have to get Steve to bleep out some of the lingo we use here...lol?

A big congrats mate from all the Goldhound crew over here. It was always going to start getting bigger with your determination to hang in there, listen and learn. Goodonya  mate.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bloodgold2 said:

A big congrats mate from all the Goldhound crew over here. It was always going to start getting bigger with your determination to hang in there, listen and learn. Goodonya  mate.

Thx Dave and gang, 

all of you in Qld started this....

but I still haven’t got my Barra yet this year.... lolol

• Like 1