Problem on Beach with Garrett AT Pro

Well, I'm very happy for you. That wasn't my experience.

However, I've done 'another' factory reset and am off to the beach this morning to give it another trot.

So time will tell.

I hope you don't think I was being sarcastic. Just surprised as the ATP has a relatively low failure rate. Hopefully you'll have a better experience when you get it back out there.

Hell no CB, absolutely not.  

Your comments were very neutral.  And if someone couldn't take an observation like that they shouldn't be getting out of bed in the morning.

Thanks CB.

No offense taken for being mistaken for an Aussie, although my limited sense of humor and  ability to spew out barrels of  colorful language immediately disqualifies me.  I did work for an Australian company at the Lihir, Papua, New Guinea, gold mine and made several  trips to Brisbane and really enjoyed the place.

Glad things seem to be working out with your AT Pro and hope it stays that way.

Yep, EZ, Aussies are funny buggers.  

We certainly have a heightened skill to produce salty language and possess a unique skill in describing people's intelligence, relationships with certain animals, and colourful descriptions of sexual activities and bodily functions.  They are also experts in providing glittering descriptions and advice on just how one should go about managing those activities and functions.