Bush Redemption

Hi everybody, for those that are interested my new novel has now been uploaded to Amazon in Ebook format for those that like reading that way printed copies should be available next week. I am currently contacting suppliers of my first novel to see if they are interested in doing the same again for Bush Redemption, will keep everybody updated. Cheers Dave.

• Like 6

On ya Dave, tis on the kindle ready for a wet prospecting day, looking at the weather be awhile before I get at it.

Vic

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Norvic said:

On ya Dave, tis on the kindle ready for a wet prospecting day, looking at the weather be awhile before I get at it.

Vic

Thanks Vic, yeah picture perfect weather now, about time. The Gold monster turned up yesterday, my young blokes biting at the bit to go for a swing. One or 2 more days of getting this book all sorted and yeah hope to get some bulldust up the nostrils myself.:smile:

• Like 1

Hi Bloodgold2 ( Dave )

i am looking forward to reading your second book, going by the reviews i read

its sure sounds great

More twists than the first one 

congratulations to you and your beautiful wife ( Nikki )  for what I think will be another 

awesome thrilling read

12 hours ago, bloodgold2 said:

Thanks Vic, yeah picture perfect weather now, about time. The Gold monster turned up yesterday, my young blokes biting at the bit to go for a swing. One or 2 more days of getting this book all sorted and yeah hope to get some bulldust up the nostrils myself.:smile:

Yeah my Monster is due by Tuesday, looking forward to some fun when the arms been over 19ened, weather is magic, bit of frost this morn down in the lows for sure. Crikey you allowed the book interfere with gold in this weather.......... what are you nuts.:biggrin:

8 hours ago, Jen58 said:

Hi Bloodgold2 ( Dave )

i am looking forward to reading your second book, going by the reviews i read

its sure sounds great

More twists than the first one 

congratulations to you and your beautiful wife ( Nikki )  for what I think will be another 

awesome thrilling read

Hi Jen,yep has more twists than a cork screw. LOL. Hey do you still have contact with Burnie? I have lost his postal address for the copy he won of Bush Redemption at the bash auction last year. Just slip me a pm if you have it, Cheers Dave.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norvic said:

Yeah my Monster is due by Tuesday, looking forward to some fun when the arms been over 19ened, weather is magic, bit of frost this morn down in the lows for sure. Crikey you allowed the book interfere with gold in this weather.......... what are you nuts.:biggrin:

Yeah I know mate, it's just the way the cards have been dealt out. The book should have been out over a month ago,

Hi all, just a few that have started stocking my new book. Cool Waters Holiday park NQ, Coilteck VIC, Gold Search VIC, Mareeba News NQ, Mutchilba cash store NQ, Amazon, Ebay, Booktopia, Book Depository. More to come, Cheers Dave.

Hi all this is the first professional overseas review, another 4 stars.
Bush Redemption is the sequel to Blood Gold Revenge by Dave Wright, which I reviewed back in January 2016. I enjoyed the first book, so when the author contacted me about the second book, I was eager to read it.

After the Hatchet River Station massacre cleaned out one of Australia’s biggest drug labs, retribution is high on the agenda for some of the survivors. It takes a while before we find out who has survived, and what they have in store for their victims.

The book jumps between several characters – Grace, C, Tim, Meg, and overall, it does feature a lot of characters to keep track of. Since it’s been a while since I read the first book, I had trouble remembering who was who and what their connections where to each other. The large cast of characters added a lot of depth to the story.

I particularly liked Tim’s storyline, who has found a gold reef that several parties are trying to stake their claim on, which leads to unforeseen consequences, murder and betrayal. I also liked seeing the characters interact with one another.

This is an intriguing thriller featuring multiple, complex characters, and a solid storyline.

• Like 4

Did some late night kindle reading while out on the gold. Thank you for a top read Dave. Top rip roaring twisting story that leaves you twisted up totally on the final page......................

• Like 3