Bush Redemption

Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can one sleep 50 yards from a unmuffled chainsaw........................

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Norvic said:

Did some late night kindle reading while out on the gold. Thank you for a top read Dave. Top rip roaring twisting story that leaves you twisted up totally on the final page......................

Lol, hi Norvic, glad you liked the read mate. "Twisted up totally on the final page,"Yeah that was my aim, hate storys that you can work out the ending half way through. Cheers Dave.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just thought I would share this article in todays Cairns post from another author that has written on the Palmerville murder. For those who have read my first book  "Blood Gold Revenge "will be able to relate. Cheers Dave.

IMG_0695 (002) paper.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished Monte Dwyers "Struberville" , he goes into some depth on this NQOZ murder in particular the court proceedings that seen the two get a lifetime sentence(15 years until possible parole) on circumstantial evidence and no body. Plus an expose of an attitude he portrays as being caused by isolation. Also the ongoing battle the wife of the victim is having to have no body, no parole legislation introduced.

For those who have read Dave Wrights two top novels "Blood Gold & Revenge" and "Bush Redemption" , "Struberville" illustrates the effect isolation has on people, Dave portrays this and the consequencies so well in his novels. Top, topical but frightening reads all three books. Unfortunately "Struberville" is not available in digital, although it may be so in the US.

• Like 1

Dave, I would enjoy an audio version (Audible?) of both books. These would be great to listen to driving to Rye Patch, Gold Basin and points unknown.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Norvic said:

Just finished Monte Dwyers "Struberville" , he goes into some depth on this NQOZ murder in particular the court proceedings that seen the two get a lifetime sentence(15 years until possible parole) on circumstantial evidence and no body. Plus an expose of an attitude he portrays as being caused by isolation. Also the ongoing battle the wife of the victim is having to have no body, no parole legislation introduced.

For those who have read Dave Wrights two top novels "Blood Gold & Revenge" and "Bush Redemption" , "Struberville" illustrates the effect isolation has on people, Dave portrays this and the consequencies so well in his novels. Top, topical but frightening reads all three books. Unfortunately "Struberville" is not available in digital, although it may be so in the US.

Yeah mate are about 15 pages into his book, funny didn't see that bloke at the trial at all..Or putting up his hand to go out and search for Bruce. Regardless, I wish him the best on his book weather he lived it or not. Cheers Dave.

9 hours ago, bloodgold2 said:

Yeah mate are about 15 pages into his book, funny didn't see that bloke at the trial at all..Or putting up his hand to go out and search for Bruce. Regardless, I wish him the best on his book weather he lived it or not. Cheers Dave.

Being a journalist, I guess he was doing his thing, without getting the hands dirty so to speak. Bit of a coincidence he was there for that interview before the murder. Pffff who knows, hopefully we`ll get to have a casual chat about it one day over a drink or two.

Vic 

• Like 1