Gold Monster Can Dance

Well done.  Good report.

I think this report just put me over the line. Thanks californiagold.  

JP, when will you have them in stock again????  :wink:

• Like 1

Thanks as well. Now to just get out and try it. I was playing around with it at home and noticed that the good targets gave a signal in both directions and the iffy ones would be spotty inconsistent blurps. The detector is going to be very easy to get used to. I noticed that the aluminum shaft wants to loosen sometimes allowing the coil to turn to the left...but that an easy fix 

strick  

• Like 1

Love your write up sure glad I decided to wait for the GM 1000 in my opinion it was well worth the wait even though I got a little ANSI towards the end have not had the luck that you and your partner have had yet but i am vary confident I will. 

Thanks for the write up

CG gotta concur ML have done it again, the Monster is dynamite on that small stuff. I spent two days of fun behind the Monster in what I consider the hottest ground in NQ AU that sees 1000s of MDs annually, it is a hot VLF with lightening fast auto GB, and discrim that is as close as.

• Like 2

Hottest ground, snakes & spiders galore, great white crocs opps sharks, fall bears, triantiwontigongalos. Crikey there are some myths, must`ve been that Paul Hogan fella floggin the Harbour Bridge.