Metal Detecting - The Hobby

It worked for me. Nice video.  Made me want to go get myself a metal detector....wait, I already have one. :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/18/2017 at 3:04 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

A nice overview of why some people like to go metal detecting. This is a bit of an experiment as an embedded Facebook video so let me know if it does not work for you.

...and onward with the experiment we go.. :blink:

Ok Steve: I'm not a FazeBook member.. My main browser is Chrome.. So I guess a couple things to find out is what browser was Monte using to be able to view the vid as a non-member and what restrictions in which browser did Glenn in CO un-check in order to be able to view, along with is he or is he not a member..?

FaceBook can be quirky to non-members.. Sometimes I can view vids there if I come in via a Google link.. Sometimes coming in the same way it'll navigate to the vid / info but then block viewability with its grayed-out 'join now or else' overlay screen.. Sometimes it'll let ya see other / more stuff on that member's page and sometimes it won't.. The one thing it won't allow at all ever is navigation away from the usersite by which you entered..

That's what I have for you for now..

Swamp