Deluxe Field Toilet

Put some wheels on it, hang a cooler on one side, a BBQ on the other and finally one of JP's detector arms mounted off to the front and you'd never have to get up...patent pending.

• Like 2

I received this message in my mail inbox just now.  I read the introduction and description of the contributors needs, and ultimate successes, never knowing who that contributor might be.  I finished the introduction, trying to think of possible names of that person who might most appreciate such a convenience, the only name that kept coming up in my mind, was "Doc".  Yes, that Doc.  The man who we newbies cut our first gold hunting teeth on, reading his funny stories, and buying his neat supplies.  HE knows how to camp for sure.  Even to having his own enclosed power shower to wash the Nevada desert away.  Having said all that, your END result turned out to be very novel and useful.  As with all novel inventions, the first is the one who you and others might build on, and improve a bit, beyond it's primary function.  One idea I had was to have a Costco chair I saw available in the past week, with an attached side table, and cup holder, modified with your idea here.  That would be GREAT I thought, total leisure and comfort, where you can read and drink while you, well, you know...  Thanks for being a great source of information, Steve.  Your "Detector Prospector" is a great source of knowledge which I look forward to daily!

~LARGO~ 

• Like 1

You know it's time when you can't get up and then you fall back in it. At the same time you find out that your poo stinks.

Chuck

• Like 1