Ouch ouch! OUCH!! 

ohhh cant wait to see a picture of the nugget.

pass on my congratulations 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jen58 said:

Ouch ouch! OUCH!! 

ohhh cant wait to see a picture of the nugget.

pass on my congratulations 

Yeah Jen need it like a hole in the head, anyway on the mend now. :smile:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

Bloody hell Dave.....Sorry to hear that bad news mate. You bloody gold hounds are a worry. Tremain & his hand, Dale & his motor bikes....& now you. Hope it all comes right for you mate. That is not good news.

Are you sure Dale didnt plant that 25 grammer.....that would have to be the biggest slug found with the GM 1000 to date & I cant see that getting beaten in a hurry. Well done to that girl. Thanks for letting us know.

Hope you mend quick.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

Lol, yep mate we are a worry :laugh: Lucky we are going to hook up with nurse Paul soon, just a question, is he really a nurse? Cause we need one at times. :laugh: Na mate, he would have told me so if that was the case. He never has done that type of thing before, but I must admit I have plenty of times before today for newbies. :smile:

• Like 2

G'day Dave,

not good to hear about your fall, hope you heal/get better soon.  Very interesting to hear yours/Dales results with the GM1000 and big congrats to the girl for the 25grm nuggy.  :smile:.   

Cheers.    

Mike.  

• Like 1

Ha, your first post in this thread could almost go unedited into your next book Dave! Bugger you didn't get to christen your own detector! Looking forward to updates.  stru

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bloodgold2 said:

Hi all, just thought I would share abit of a story on my gold monster, Well  I received it a few weeks ago from JP and had a bit of a play round with it with various size nuggets in the back yard while also checking out the discrimination feature. Was happy with the results on specie gold and more solid type bits. Well to cut a long story short, I fell off some machinery at a height of 3.5 meters plus and broke 2 fingers on my right hand which were at right angles of where they were sposed to be.Snapped them back into place by myself, but fractured both wrists and dislocated my right shoulder and had a nasty lump on my head from impact with a rock Anyway though keen to go bush to give it a good trial run myself I was in no position to even hold a pick properly let alone swing one into hard earth. Goldhound  Dale one of our crew has met a new girl and asked if she could take it bush with him for a week, Anyway a sat phone call last night, a novice that had never picked up a detector in her life now had a 25 grammer in her jar. Hope to post a pick when they come in. Go the monster, not just for specks by the looks. Cheers Dave.    

6 hours ago, kiwijw said:

Bloody hell Dave.....Sorry to hear that bad news mate. You bloody gold hounds are a worry. Tremain & his hand, Dale & his motor bikes....& now you. Hope it all comes right for you mate. That is not good news.

Are you sure Dale didnt plant that 25 grammer.....that would have to be the biggest slug found with the GM 1000 to date & I cant see that getting beaten in a hurry. Well done to that girl. Thanks for letting us know.

Hope you mend quick.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

I can't say it any better than JW.. Hope you heal all proper..

Swamp

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mike54 said:

G'day Dave,

not good to hear about your fall, hope you heal/get better soon.  Very interesting to hear yours/Dales results with the GM1000 and big congrats to the girl for the 25grm nuggy.  :smile:.   

Cheers.    

Mike.  

Hi Mike, this is the beginning of the 7th week since it happened. Went to a hand splint clinic earlier this week and they made up some splints to try and get both fingers mobile again, both wrists still playing up but if i strap them it seems to give some extra support.Seems the older I get the longer it takes to heal :smile:Will post a pic when they get in, details of the find unknown till I catch up with him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Giddiup said:

Ha, your first post in this thread could almost go unedited into your next book Dave! Bugger you didn't get to christen your own detector! Looking forward to updates.  stru

:laugh: Hey Stru,just about mate, yeah was keen to blood it myself, but oh well least it's not at home finding nothing.:smile: