Mxt All Pro Gold Coil

• 2 years later...

Since I have had an MXT ALL Pro detector for a few days now ... I tested a pretty nice pile of coils on my test field .....

Does anyone have experience with the 7 "Detech Ultimate coil? ..
I'm looking for a coil ........with the best ratio of sensitivity - and a range of 0.1 grams of gold ...

Any relevant answers will be welcome ..👍

6x8" SEF Coil in test...give a nice signal but no ID...

IMG_20200612_201011.jpg

5.3" CC  Whites Eclipse  coil...  in Test...very weak signal without ID...

6x10" DD Whites  Eclipse coil ..in Test...give a nice signal but no ID...

IMG_20200614_152712.jpg

0.05 gram gold in 10cm....

3x5 mm -0.05 gram gold in 10cm low mineralized terain.jpg

• Like 2

That little 5.3 coil will see bits well below 0.02gm, In fact any of the Whites coils will see bits down to 0.02gm but the 5.3 is the hottest coil out of the whole range and it can see bits down to 0.006gm sitting on the surface, or 0.0002 Oz .

Hope that helps,

John.

Thank you John ... I believe ... that the 5.3 "coil of concentric coil is the most sensitive to the smallest gold ... ,, I have a similar observation in the 4.5" CC Sniper from Garrett ,,,

I know you are one of those .... ..... who have the most experience with different coil..... for Whites MXT ...

And I really appreciate your opinions ....👍....:wink:

The main task of my comparative Test is to find the coil that gives the best signal and also the numerical ID at 0.1 gram .... All the coils that I could try so far did not give any numeric ID to this tested target, even though the sound signal gives very good ...

Coils I tested on   Whites MXT ALL Pro are: Coil 6X8 "SEF, .. 2x coils 12X10" SEF, ... 2x coils 10 "DD Whites, coil 5.3" Concentric  Whites Eclipse, coil 6x10 " Whites Eclipse, ... coil 6X10" Mars Sniper ,, ... coil 13 "Detech Ultimate ... and coil 13.5" Taktyk Rainbow ...

Such a coil must also pass my 4x4 field test correctly for various deeply tested objects ... 50 eurocent in 37cm  whit ID...

I want to find the optimal coil to make it ...

what the  Whites MXT itself can do For the detector can be seen in this test ... which, although not in English ... in the test shows the quality of the MXT ..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

Thank you John ... I believe ... that the 5.3 "coil of concentric coil is the most sensitive to the smallest gold ... ,, I have a similar observation in the 4.5" CC Sniper from Garrett ,,,

I know you are one of those .... ..... who have the most experience with different coil..... for Whites MXT ...

And I really appreciate your opinions ....👍....

The main task of my comparative Test is to find the coil that gives the best signal and also the numerical ID at 0.1 gram .... All the coils that I could try so far did not give any numeric ID to this tested target, even though the sound signal gives very good ...

Such a coil must also pass my 4x4 field test correctly for various deeply tested objects ... 50 eurocent in 37cm  whit ID...

I want to find the optimal coil to make it ...

Well mate my Go To coils is the Detech  14 X 10 Excellerator EQ2 Pro, they feel better than the factory 10" as they glide across the surface and they are a bit lighter than the factory 10" coil, Being a DD it will handle hotter ground a bit better and although this does not mean much in the real world in an Air test it seems to have the range/depth as that of the MXT Max 15" Concentric coil and one day I was swinging my small 10" Pick and the coil was picking it up 5 feet away and it can see bits down to around 0.02gm which makes it a winner in open ground in my books,

I was that impressed when I bought it that I ordered another one the same day so I have a brand new spare,  :wub:

hope that helps,

John. 

• Like 1

Thank you Jonh .:smile:.. the coil 10x14 excelerator will be in my wish list ..... ,, mainly because my colleague has a very good experience with a similar type of Mars Tiger ..

Today I tested the coils 4X6 "shooter, 18" detech excelerator II and again the coil Sef 6X8 ".... as a comparison coil ..

Coil 18 "Detech excelerator ... will detect coins ... but not enough gold ...

IMG_20200616_150826.jpg

• Like 1

When I tested the 14 X 10 I used tiny bits of lead that I had to stick to a 2ft ruler because when your crank up the MXT it will pickup the Salt/Minerals in your hands It will even bleep when it see's your hands in the relic mode, The 14 x 10 is about as hot as the 4 x 6 coil when you crank it up,

Another thing with the 14 x 10 is the ears on it are better placed on it than the factory 10" coil and the balance is absolute perfect,

• Like 1

Now that i tested the coil of 7"detech ultimate i tried to pass my hands in front of the coil ... yes it detects minerals in my hand ..

it's a very sensitive coil .... and I have incredibly good parameters V rated on Spectra V3 ... I have multi 3F .. and 1F 22.5khz is the best Gain 15 ...

IMG_20200622_170341_417.jpg

IMG_20200622_181819.jpg

IMG_20200623_152549.jpg

• Like 2

7 "Ultimate coil... I tried it on MXT yesterday .... and it detected my hand ...

The 7 "Ultimate coil itself has a diameter of 19 cm with a cover ... and a  total weight of 445 grams...

With black sand 7Bar Fe3O4 = 4% magnetite ... test I can set Gain to 9.5 for this coil without overload ... it's the same as for SEF 6X8 "- it also works on MXT to a gain of 9.5 ..

The range of the 7 "Ultimate and Sef 6X8" coils is very similar in terms of sensitivity, depth and ID on the MXT .. but in my opinion the 7 "ultimate will be better separated from the point of view of its circular design also because its detection window is narrower than the SEF coil...

Black sand box= 4% magnetite..IMG_20200620_192117.jpg

• Like 1