• 4 months later...

finally got one of these units. first impressions are very good. I love how nice the legs unfold and have many different positions very easy to set up, even for the first time. I had about three 6" dredge trips and allot of misc samples from different areas, and I've already panned all this and then ran it thru my junky gem stone sluice. ( of course my three yr old boy ran by and dumped a litle sniffer botle in that had some black sand and gold.lol. so it kinda reun the test I was trying to achieve. this thing can run allot of cons fast, I could throw two scoops of damn near all black sand with no problems. I got the new version with one big pump. it has a flare to turn it into a regular sluice, 2 diferent clasifyers and two different sets of rifles. the riffles for cons fits allot looser so I'll probally just use the bigger riffles for everything. all in all its a nice light weight set up that will work perfect for sampling creeks that arnt flowing or a fast way to knock down cons from my 6. I havnt used the cube but I could see where it would be better on dredge cons. ill eventually have both and do some test.

20180306_105003.jpg

20180305_135015.jpg

• Like 2

Nice to see the grown-ups ( :wacko: ) getting the future miners involved early !!!!

24 minutes ago, Dig It said:

Nice to see the grown-ups ( :wacko: ) getting the future miners involved early !!!!

he keeps yelling at me every time I call it my sluice. so I guess I didn't get a new toy.lol.

• Like 1