New Rule - Number Of Posts Before Being Allowed To Use Classifieds

Steve Herschbach

Hey Klunker has a good idea...BUT, WHO could replace Steve Herschbach??

Let's keep Steve.   10 post minimum is a good number.  I feel comfortable with MOST of the forum members here...

~LARGO~

I have seen 10 post being overcome before, if members that have been member for a time period (a week) and made a number of post would give us (or you) chance of judging their intensions. Rules are pain but some are needed..  

Ten posts, very reasonable...give a new member time to say hello, doing them a favor really as a little street cred bumps the value of what's for sale in my mind. Was someone new selling a ctx3030 pkg on another forum for a great price, the detective members there outed the seller in hours. Seller advertised the sale as US location, someone on the forum was sharp enough to ID the "baseboard molding" used in the home shown in the pictures as not sold in the USA, but European and they also spotted non standard electrical sockets as euro...from there the whole sale story fell apart and the photos were outed from an England eBay sale, amazing...scammers would be better picking easier targets.

• Like 1

If I had a vote it would be 10 or more posts.

3 hours ago, 1515Art said:

Ten posts, very reasonable...give a new member time to say hello, doing them a favor really as a little street cred bumps the value of what's for sale in my mind. Was someone new selling a ctx3030 pkg on another forum for a great price, the detective members there outed the seller in hours. Seller advertised the sale as US location, someone on the forum was sharp enough to ID the "baseboard molding" used in the home shown in the pictures as not sold in the USA, but European and they also spotted non standard electrical sockets as euro...from there the whole sale story fell apart and the photos were outed from an England eBay sale, amazing...scammers would be better picking easier targets.

I remember that one.----They pegged him quick!