New Detech 15" Super Deep Mono Prototype

Just got an update from Detech stating they have a new 15 Round Mono deep coil coming out soon. At the moment the coil is being field tested in Australia, not sure if any in the States. Rege, do you have any information on this new coil? If so , is it a new tech  coil that is competing against the Elites and Evo coils, or better? :cool:

Fred 

detech super deep mono texhno;ogy.jpg

I will have a small shipment after Aug 1st. Detech is closed now for summer vacation. This coil must be something special as they already have a 14in Ultra Sensing Mono, and now they are introducing a new 15in Super Deep Mono. Can`t wait to give one a try.

• Like 1

Would be interesting to see what it performs like on a TDI Pro for relic/hoard hunting as that could be a good combination.

Although, my favorite all time coil...Detech 15x10 Mono E. This little wonder has found nuggets form .09 grams and above at great depth. Its light for all day use, and when bumping against rocks and plants, shrubs it stays silent unless its over a target. I found this size perfect for long daily use. This was a multi grammer found pretty deep, can't recall how deep but looking at the hole....it must have been down 16 inches as the coil from front to back fit in it. 

P1140752.JPG

• Like 5