Mystery Pebble??

Took my new Minelab Monster out for a spin and ran across this little mystery pebble.  At first glance I thought it was a piece of broken junk Jewlery or somethings man made.  When I brought it home and looked at it through a loupe, the grey parts look like natural rock.    It was really hard to capture on photos so I hope they are good enough for you guys to see and help me identify.. It registers as non ferrous and weighs 1.3 grams.   What do you think? 

As for the Gold Monster, I really like it. Literally found my first nugget in less than a minute after turning it on!  Only had about ten minutes to test it out but went back for another 45 minutes on a different day to score the half gram nugget and flake. The little flake was so small it won't even register on my scale that measures down to tenth grain.  My only complaint so far is that the little 5" coil is not very sensitive on its outer edge or end.  I like to tip the coil on end and get down in to cracks and the GM 5 coil is not good for that. 

Bryan

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

• 6 months later...