Possible Water Capable Multipurpose Detector Coming From Nokta / Makro?

Guest Tnsharpshooter

They told us right from the start what the plan is http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/497-nokta-announcement-makro-acquisition/

On 12/16/2014 at 6:18 AM, Nokta Detectors said:

With the new products we are planning to launch between 2015-2017 (Pulse Induction detectors, new technology VLF and pulse imaging systems, hybrid VLF detectors, entry-level detectors, walk-thru security detectors, mine detectors etc.)

A waterproof detector, a multifrequency detector, and a PI detector would all be natural progressions at this point. I for one do not expect Nokta / Makro to sit still. Dilek has explicitly mentioned both a PI detector and waterproof detector in past posts. As fast as they move you can bet 2018 will not pass without something new being announced.

No, I have no special knowledge on all this. Just educated guesses based on past statements.

• Like 1

A modern day Sovereign, that would survive a freak wave or me toppling over is what I'd love. A bit more sensitive to small gold wouldn't go astray but now I'm just dreaming. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2017 at 10:16 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

They told us right from the start what the plan is http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/497-nokta-announcement-makro-acquisition/

A waterproof detector, a multifrequency detector, and a PI detector would all be natural progressions at this point. I for one do not expect Nokta / Makro to sit still. Dilek has explicitly mentioned both a PI detector and waterproof detector in past posts. As fast as they move you can bet 2018 will not pass without something new being announced.

No, I have no special knowledge on all this. Just educated guesses based on past statements.

Pulse imaging system sounds very intriguing. I've not sure what the underlying tech behind their present imaging systems but I've always wanted to purchase something like a Makro Jeohunter. Due to the limited reviews and cost I haven't taken the plunge. 

• Like 1