The Coolest Mailbox in AZ

Me thinks the local riff-raff wouldn't dare swing a bat at that behemoth. Awesome!

Funny story... living and growing up on a ranch in rural eastern CO our mailbox was located on the main county road 5 miles up from our ranch. As a young kid the old man always let me drive the P/U, or if the weather was good I rode my motorcycle up to get the mail. After several damaged mailboxes from the local drunks playing mailbox baseball, the old man got smart and made up a couple dummy mailboxes filled with concrete. He placed them on each side of the real mailbox. It wasn't long before we found out who the pranksters were when one of the "school bullies" showed up to school one day with a broken arm and his face full of splinters from a shattered bat. I didn't say a word. :lol:

I love it. We live around the corner fron this neighbor and had a similar problem. I wasn't as clever as your dad, but one of those Rubbermaid all-in-one units solved our problem.

You can't see it in my picture but the dark box on the ground on the right is a box of dynamite with a few stick poking out.