Guest Jennifer

Aussie Gold Hunters, Season 2

Guest Jennifer

Season 2, epi 9

Awesome, Thanks Jen for those links. I had to watch them both straight away. Done. Cheers

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

10 hours ago, auminesweeper said:

I'm just watching S2/E10 on TV now, I really enjoy watching it.

John.

I enjoy it immensely too.

JW :smile:

• Like 1

Great I get to watch it all over again on Quest TV tomorrow night at 7 PM and again on Quest +1 an hour later, so I get to see it another 2x,  On a big TV those nuggets look at leased 40lbs, :biggrin::laugh:

I already watched it twice on Quest and Quest+1 on Sunday, I think I need Rehab,  :wub:

John.

2 hours ago, auminesweeper said:

Great I get to watch it all over again on Quest TV tomorrow night at 7 PM and again on Quest +1 an hour later, so I get to see it another 2x,  On a big TV those nuggets look at leased 40lbs, :biggrin::laugh:

I already watched it twice on Quest and Quest+1 on Sunday, I think I need Rehab,  :wub:

John.

Ahhhh....such is gold fever. You could be doing worse things. :biggrin:

Good luck out there

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

Ahhhh....such is gold fever. You could be doing worse things. :biggrin:

Good luck out there

Trouble is It makes me home sick :sad:

john.

I watched it twice tonight once on each channel,  It does make me homesick,

How about them Gold bars, for a total of ????,, Yes Please :wub:

John.

EDIT sorry but they haven't shown s2 E10 yet where you are have they.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mn90403
      Friday night I stayed up until 11 PM to watch the second episode of Aussie Gold Hunters.  I had to watch it with mostly volume off because of others sleeping but I'm glad I saw it.  I had seen an ad during Parker's show that it was going to be on but I didn't see the first episode.
      It has been a rather hard show to track down but now I've found a link.
      https://www.discovery.com/shows/aussie-gold-hunters-2015
      When I put this link up it says 2015!  I thought it looked old.
      Here is a teaser for the new show:
      I guess I'll need to have Netflix, YouTube premium to see the new show.  
    • By Lunk
      The famous Meteorite Men are together again! A new short film series starring Steve Arnold and produced by Geoffrey Notkin.
      Meet expert meteorite hunter Steve Arnold, one of the stars of TV's multi-award-winning Discovery Science series "Meteorite Men." In this exclusive YouTube series, Steve teaches you how to find fallen space rocks, and what equipment you will need out there in the field. Learn more by visiting Steve's official website: https://www.fireballsteve.com

• By mn90403
      I just asked if it was going to play in the states.  I think I know the answer.
      This season the hunt is bigger than ever with 20 episodes and seven teams of gold hunters - the largest number in the show’s history – embarking on the ultimate treasure quest across the country. These gold hungry crews are driven by the record-breaking price of Australian gold, the increasing number of nuggets being found lying very close to the surface and the unwavering belief that they too could strike it rich and land a monster nugget.
      https://tvblackbox.com.au/programs/2020/3/26/airdate-aussie-gold-hunters-returns-for-its-biggest-season-yet
    • By kiwijw
      Enjoy. 
      JW 🤠
    • By Sourdough Scott
      Saw this on Facebook. Steve, Kevin Hoagland, and Chris. Are you able to get a copy where we can watch the show?

• By mn90403
      Parker has been put on to some Australian gold.  They are great looking nuggets!  We'll have to wait to see how he did it.
      https://www.tvshowsace.com/2019/11/04/gold-rush-parkers-trail-season-4-filming-in-australia/