Gold Monster / Golden Mask Rod Adaptation

The 2nd supplier is the one that i bought my GM shafts early last year,use mine all the time on my Deus,terrific shafts especially for the Deus coil,as i mainly just use the detector without the controller as i usually have mine in my pocket and just use it as a audio only machine.

But must admit i love the way that Steve has grafted the Gold Monster control box onto the shaft,work and looks very well.

• Like 1

Almost there. Better fitting clamps, upper rod extended 6" with 3/4" PVC pipe, and drilled to fit Golden Mask armrest. About 32" collapsed and 5 feet fully extended! Weighs 3 lbs 7.7 oz (3.48 lbs) or 1.58 kg with rechargeable batteries installed. A few little tweaks yet to do but basically this is a done deal.

minelab-gold-monster-1000-golden-mask-telescoping-rod-conversion-collapsed.jpg

minelab-gold-monster-1000-golden-mask-telescoping-rod-conversion-extended.jpg

• Like 1

A tit bit, when I modded the Monster as a pinpointer, I accidently found ML have molded a clip into the support that goes up to front of battery holder. This clip holds the coil cable neatly and firmly as it heads towards the shaft a 4 or so inches from where it screws into the control box. Have again attached the photo of the Monster Pinpointer to illustrate this.

Monster.thumb.jpg.50cec48bdf7c26f56cea32c6a4631867.jpg

• Like 5