• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      To Whom It May Concern .
       I’ve been around maybe as long as you been making detectors . I purchase my first detector from you White’s back in 1966 . At that time you were selling BFO detectors and discrimination was unknown at that time. That was okay with me being I was young and strong. Oh that detector made me the treasure hunter I wanted to be and before I stepped up to the next White’s detector that one had paid for it’s self . Yes it had paid for it’s self more times than I can remember.
       I sorry as we get older we start to ramble.
       My last detector I purchase from White’s was the MX Sport. For over a year it got more air time than I’ve ever had. This was from one problem and then another. I have to say White’s was always willing to correct any problem.
       The Sport has a weight problem like lots of detectors that’s waterproof in the past . Now that’s all okay in the past but it don’t work today . It’s so many companies offering products that run circles around anything you have on the market .
       It’s going to be a sad day when the very best detector is coming from another country. The trouble is that’s the case right now.
       I want to say my next detector will be a White’s but I don’t believe that to be true.
       I don’t need to tell you what you need to be producing because all you need is look around you. It’s as plain as the nose on your face on what it’s going to take to make White’s great again.
       I thank you for hearing me out and I hope my letter will not fall on deaf ears .
       Your Truly
       Chuck Anders 
    • By shredmandan
      I see the Minelab GPX 4500 is being discontinued. If the price goes down is it worth it to pick one up or has what replaced it that much better? Perhaps a premium will now be asked for the remaining new GPX 4500's? Is now the time to buy??
    • By mn90403
      Minelab has opened an assembly plant in Ethiopia!
      https://www.journalducameroun.com/en/ethiopia-gold-detector-devices-assembly-plant-launched/
    • By Swegin
      Seen this on Chris's forum.  Strange that it is only the SDC and the Gold Monster.
      http://arizonaoutback.ipbhost.com/topic/14406-minelab-price-increase-coming/

• By calabash digger
      Is great!  New Nox in hand in only six days.... after mine flooded.
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      There are quite a few newer folks on the forums and some are about to purchase a gold detector.  I want to give you an update.
      My Field Staff Experts and I will be offering our 1st of 2019 season a 3 Day Field Training on Gold Detectors, Friday April 12th - Sunday 14th.  I was just notified a couple can not make it and one other from back east won't either.  This means I have 3 openings right now.
      Any customer who purchases a gold detector from me of $2500+ can take the class for free.   With the GPZ-7000 promo going on right now and you getting the additional 19" coil (valued at $1500).  Purchase one of these from me...ATX Deep Seeker, GPX-4500, GPX-5000, SDC-2300 or GPZ-7000 and you get a variety of classes to choose from.  Yes I also offer a 15% Military discount on Minelabs.
      How good is our training?  Just ask the folks who have taken the class (some of them are on this forum).
      Please do not think you are going on a gold hunt.  Our training is for Educating you on the proper use of your detector.  Each of my staff members and I will be plugging in our headphones into a splitter with your phones and into your detector while teaching you the sounds to walk away from and the ones to investigate.  We'll be explaining how to tell ground noise from a genuine target doing the details over and over.  Each of us say the same thing, but in different words/tones, so after 3 days of instruction, you actually start to understand.  From past experiences, the most gold is usually found on the last day, as you are starting to put everything together.  We teach much more with the detectors, their technologies but I won't go into detail.
      Contact me direct with any questions.