2.4ghz Wireless Headphones For Makro Gold Racer, Racer 2, And Nokta Impact

Dear Valued Members,

Please read the below info carefully regarding the 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones compatible with Racer 2/ Gold Racer and Impact:

WE SHIPPED ALL DEALER BACKORDERS AS OF TODAY.

The headphones have been updated and finalized with hardware and software changes. We have also added a battery level indicator tone when the headphones are turned on.

FOR RACER 2 AND GOLD RACER - The headphones will ship with a dongle and MAKRO LOGO on them.

FOR IMPACT – They will ship with NOKTA LOGO and without the dongle. In other words, there is only 1 headphone and they will work on all 3 machines – without a dongle on the Impact and with the dongle on the Racer 2s and Gold Racers.

We apologize that they were delayed so long and thank you for your patience!

Dilek

IMG_0575.JPG

What about audio line? Is better - changed if you compare to old model?

• 3 months later...

The Makro Racer2 and Impact headphones are top notch!  The audio is outstanding, zero lag, comfortable, and they hold a charge for a long time.  Also impressed with how quickly they charge. I carry a USB power brick when on my detecting trips, and can charge the phones in half an hour.   To be honest, I absolutely love the headphones and have a pair on my Racer2 and my Impact, it's one of the best accessories I've ever purchase, I'm so glad to dump the wires.  I detect in a lot of areas full of brush and it's so nice not to get tangled up any more.  Going forward, I'll never buy a detector that doesn't offer a solid wireless headphone option.

HH,
Brian

• Like 1