GPZ 7000 Tiny Gold In Gold Basin

Guest Jennifer

Guest Jennifer

Wow, I'm sure others have found smaller (and I did find one flatter than this on Rye Patch) but Zeddie continues to amaze me with how deep the 14" coil will find tiny gold. My 5000 wouldn't have found this without the Sadie and not at this depth (I believe it was about 6" or so)... I don't mind digging up tiny stuff like this, provided it's gold and not the small tiny wire slivers I seem to find most of the time :biggrin:  (black for contrast, dime for size).

I of course didn't make wages, but I don't care, this Summer I've dedicated to learning the machine, not expecting it to produce so being able to see tiny gold come up really builds trust in Zeddie that I didn't have at first (I sold my 5000 to force myself to use and learn to love Zeddie and I'm starting to be ok with that sale).

Thanks for listening friends.

Jen

FullSizeRender.jpg

Nice one, Jen!   Those little buggers are still fun to find.  And the ZED will find smaller, yet.  Glad you're feeling more comfortable with it.  Once you get past the learning curve, that machine will really hum for you.

Guest Jennifer
6 minutes ago, Andyy said:

Nice one, Jen!   Those little buggers are still fun to find.  And the ZED will find smaller, yet.  Glad you're feeling more comfortable with it.  Once you get past the learning curve, that machine will really hum for you.

Thank you Andyy

Jen

Like fishing  Jen , but you don,t throw the little ones back :wink:

WOW  thought you loved the 5000 more from your posts .....

Guest Jennifer
9 hours ago, mungass said:

Like fishing  Jen , but you don,t throw the little ones back :wink:

Eeeeeeegads........ you mean I've been doing it wrong this entire time, :ohmy: next you're going to say we can't use barbed coils. :tongue:

PS: Please don't remind me how much I love my 5000, I'm still in mourning and they've only paid for it, not taken posession of it yet.... I don't need any excuses to refund him his money. :wink: (Just kidding, would never do that, he's a good guy, I only rip off jerks).

Ah, Jen you`ll recover from the Magic Five you`ve got the Magnificent Seven to see you through.

• Like 1