Garrett AT Max Question

Rajat

I want to know more about garret at max i dont see anyone finding a gold jwellary ring on beach or lake even on ground it always catch coin made of silver quickly is there anyone who has this machine and hit gold target even a nugget which is garret enginear sure abt 

I agree. Garrett has been in a roll producing some excellent value products that actually created their market niches. Remember what waterproof detectors were like before the AT Pro? That detector was an industry game changer showing a detector could be waterproof without giving up features or breaking the bank. The Garrett Pro-Pointer revolutionized the pinpointer market. And in my opinion the new Garrett Z-Lynk wireless audio system is going to be another home run for Garrett.

You do tend to hear about quality control issues with Garrett product but some of that is magnified by the sheer volume of product they sell. I think they could do better in that area but they make up for it by having some of the best service in the industry.