Nokta Impact Vs AT Max

Only AKA goes deeper than others VLFs but is not easy to setup and to ground balance...  at behavior is unstable sometimes.

Or maybe a Blisstool. Or a Nautilus. VLF machines that push the limits tend to get unstable and hard to use.

I can't help it - I just do not associate single frequency VLF with depth. When I want depth I use a PI or GPZ. The only reason to use a VLF in my opinion is for discrimination, not depth. 

• Like 1

Steve - The Compass Gold Scanner Pro was my first nugget hunter It's analog meter would lock on to coins, rock solid. I used it for everything, nugget hunting, coins, jewelry, beach (dry sand), and competition hunts. Just an excellent, all around detector. I'd buy another in a heart beat if they were still made. 

• Like 1

Yes, discrimination but tool should be also handy and easy to use... many of customers give up even with analog two knobs units...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rajat said:

So everyone is sure about these two are best machine in market now a days they can replace some machines probably

No they are Not, because it all depends on the Location where they are being used and the intended targets and the skill of the user, which is why so many people say there is no such thing as the best detector or the perfect detector, and the "Best" detector is the one that works best for you but that detector might cause me problems and not perform well at all,

J.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Or maybe a Blisstool. Or a Nautilus. VLF machines that push the limits tend to get unstable and hard to use.

I can't help it - I just do not associate single frequency VLF with depth. When I want depth I use a PI or GPZ. The only reason to use a VLF in my opinion is for discrimination, not depth. 

Steve,

If there is another discussion for this, please point me to it if you can...have you ever taken your gpz looking for coins like you have TDI or infinium, etc?

The GPZ is far too sensitive to small stuff Rod. I have used it on the beach and running it some more up at Lake Tahoe is on my to-do list. I am sure I could run in some of the much less sensitive modes and go find a coin in a park with it, but there really is a point where things make no sense. I think the GPX series is far better for things like relic hunting than the GPZ for the same reason. The GPZ is going to hit every flake of ferrous trash and bits of foil and can slaw.... all better than anything else made. And it weighs over seven pounds. Nope, I will stick to my ATX for fun stuff like coin hunting with a PI. The TDI detectors are better yet due to the ability to manually adjust the ground balance to play target id tricks.

Beaches though are another thing. I will be reporting on the GPZ with 19" coil at the beach sometime in the next 30 days.

I wanna know at max 175 ground balance can it find a nugget on hot ground of australia is anyone use at max on hot grounds for nugget hunting i know impacy does well on this with 20 khz but wanna know abt at max highr ground balance capacity can do it or not.  

steve all i want to know can at max perform in nugget prospecting