Depth Matters In Ancient Treasure

I always know that in ancient time people love to underground there tressure on earth but now a days we all love detecting that treassure yesterday i test a box of iron filled with full of crap item like copper alluminum iron scrap the i burried it at depth of 2ft dpth u all will amaze at max teknetics t2 atpro ctx3030 come up to detect it with ease t2 has upper hand on all of it nice clear audio ctx shows target sepration nice and smooth at max has not any problem it detect and make a loud clear audio but i am amaze after see the reading clearly 

• Like 1

When you say you buried a box 2 feet deep, was that 2 feet to the top of the box or the base and how big was the box and what was the box made of do you mean like a steel Ammo box, Also did you use the standard coils on all detectors. It sounds like a good test and will help those who are new to the hobby, great work and well done,

John.

• Like 1

I think you should try for 3 feet deep because someone who Steve knows already dug a 1 litre/Quart paint can at 2 feet deep and even with a VLF it is possible to hit cans at 3 to 4 feet, I have dug some deep ones my self, So your big steel box should easily be found below 3 feet.

See here http://www.detectorprospector.com/steves-mining-journal/garrett-infinium-whites-mxt-ganes-creek-gold-nuggets.htm

John.