Watch The New Minelab Announcement Live As It Occurs!

Ok, we do live in an age of technological miracles. I am often posting to you guys from the field between detecting sessions. Forums, YouTube, Social Media, etc. have transformed the way we learn and share information.

Live streaming is the other big new thing, giving everyone the ability to be a live newscaster. From the Minelab Facebook page:

FACEBOOK LIVE EVENT!

"It came out of the sky!" - Get ready for Minelab's product announcement at Detectival on September 16th!

The live stream will be broadcasted from Detectival UK Rally 2017. The video will then become available on the Minelab Facebook page. Are you excited?

Time zones:
London, UK: 8:45 AM, Saturday, September 16
Sydney, Australia: 5:45 PM, Saturday, September 16
California, USA (PST): 12:45 AM Saturday, September 16
New York, USA (EST): 3:45 AM Saturday, September 16
South Africa Standard Time: 9:45 AM, Saturday, September 16 
Dubai, UAE: 11:45 AM Saturday, September 16
Istanbul, Turkey: 10:45 AM Saturday, September 16

Please note, we may experience some potential streaming difficulties due to our location. Regardless, all stream footage will be uploaded to Minelab Facebook page when possible!

IMG_0625.JPG

• Thanks 1

I find it hard to get too excited when I have one Minelab in the hospital and not knowing if it's going to make it. They being Minelab tell me they will let me know on what's happening to my Gold Monster 1000 as it goes along.

I don't do facebook but I'm sure before the day is out we can find it right here posted on Steve's forum.

Who am I kidding I get excited over any new detector coming on the market. I should have been born rich  instead of so good looking. That way I could of bought all the new detectors that come out.

Chuck 

• Haha 3

I know all of you couldn't make it through the day without knowing this.

The meaning of Equinox is when day and night are the same length.

Now all is calm in the world.

Chuck

• Like 1

My question would be is this detector something we can have now or a tease that's coming next year sometime are another.

It could be another dollar 2.69 low end detector for the kid in us to have being we can't afford more.

I'm really want a detector that's so hot that instead it falsing when it hits a blade of grass it burns it off. Also you can't hunt at night because it shine so bright being so hot you can't see where your going. One more thing I want in this detector is you can't hunt alone because of the great depth it has . What I'm talking about is someone have to hold your feet to get to the bottom of the hole.

Price I'll leave open so I've got something to bitch about.Some of us wouldn't be happy if you hung us with a new rope.

Chuck

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Well 12:45am Saturday here on the west coast of the U.S. actually means the middle of tomorrow (Friday) night. Sounds like go to bed and get up at 12:30 for me. That live feed better be working!

Like a little kid on Christmas Eve.  Haha.   

• Haha 1

I've been having trouble sleeping lately so I should be able to catch it...... if I can remember. Detecting has been on the back burner these last couple weeks but Merton is coming down soon so that will definatley change :biggrin:

strick 

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

My question would be is this detector something we can have now or a tease that's coming next year sometime are another.

It could be another dollar 2.69 low end detector for the kid in us to have being we can't afford more.

I'm really want a detector that's so hot that instead it falsing when it hits a blade of grass it burns it off. Also you can't hunt at night because it shine so bright being so hot you can't see where your going. One more thing I want in this detector is you can't hunt alone because of the great depth it has . What I'm talking about is someone have to hold your feet to get to the bottom of the hole.

Price I'll leave open so I've got something to bitch about.Some of us wouldn't be happy if you hung us with a new rope.

Chuck

Chuck your So easy  to please, where's your sense of adventure,  If you was a Lady I would of called you obliging or something like that,  :laugh:  :biggrin:

John.